What Clients Say About The Service:
"Nawaz was awesome to deal with. Top build quality, easy communication and he stands behind the products he sells. Highly recommended A++"
"Honest and concerned seller... Nawaz truly cares for his customers.
I will be buying again in the near future"
"Nawaz’s service and professionalism are top rate. Always willing to answer questions and offer suggestions"
"Answered all my questions with lightning fast replies. His customer service is second to none"
"A true professional in every aspect; product and service"
'The Point One'
(a.k.a. "GODZILLA" Jr.)
4N OFC Conductors w/Teflon Dielectric
6.5 AWG/12mm² "Hot" & "Neutral", 9.5 AWG/6mm² Ground
All terminations treated with Stabilant 22A
Gold-Plated 98% Copper content plugs* in Aluminum housings
*US, UK, Schuko [EU], & AUS/NZ available
(other types require supplied audio-grade adapters)
Choice of finishing sleeve (see pictures below)
1.2m/4' Standard length
[any length up to 1.2m/4']
[$22/ft over 1.2m/4']
Price includes shipping within Canada
Scroll down for International Order pricing
Rhodium-Plated U.S. plugs: N/C
International plugs (see options): N/C
Audio-Grade Adapter(s) (if required): N/C
IEC C19 (20 Amp): N/C
- Invoiced via PayPal in USD
- Shipping/processing included
- Any length up to 1.2m/4'
- or + US$17/ft. over 1.2m/4'
All of the U.S. including Alaska & Hawaii
Mexico, & the continents of Asia, Oceania, & Europe*
The continents of Africa* & South America*
*Availability and rates to The Balkans, Baltic states, and parts
of Central Africa and Central America can fluctuate greatly
What Clients Say About The Product:
"Never in my 35 years in this crazy hobby have I gotten such dramatic increases in performance"
"The improvement in sound quality is worth every dollar and then some."
"Immaculate workmanship... reduces the noise floor virtually down to nil."
"I just can’t believe the speed and separation, not to mention the dynamic range increase, this single cable brought to my system"
"The Sub-Bass extension and authority is glorious... the Highs were detailed and smooth. Great clarity and always non fatiguing... the whole sound was more full bodied"
The story of 'The Point One'
Let me preface this with a few blurbs about my earlier cables:
- First up, there was 'The Point One' v1. It featured three 7.5 AWG conductors, Rhodium-Plated plugs in Poly-Carbonate housings, a specially treated fibreglass sleeve to combat EMI/RFI... and a nearly 3" (!) finished circumference. Its name came from the fact that it achieved the nearly impossible - a Voltage Drop of LESS than 0.1% and a loss of fewer than 0.1 volts in its standard length (1.6m at the time). It was a killer cable, but only for guys willing to deal with the lack of flexibility and/or the sheer size. Let's just say that taming "The Beast" was not an easy task
- I needed to address the elephant (trunk) in the room that was the v1's girth, so next up was 'The Point One' v2. I adjusted the design of the v1's outer jackets, which resulted in decreased bulk and weight, and increased performance. The v2 was incredibly flexible, the plugs were upgraded to Platinum-Plated, and the treated fibreglass sleeve was upgraded as well
- After that came 'The Point One' CS (Copper Sleeve). It used the same wire and plugs as the v2, but the plug housings were upgraded to Aluminum, and the treated fibreglass sleeve (passive shielding) was upgraded to a Grounded Copper sleeve (active shielding)
- That brings us to this current version, which is quite different than previous iterations, but I stuck with the same name for simplicity. The biggest change is the wire configuration, which is now five 9.5 AWG/6mm² 4N OFC conductors run in a spiral pattern, with two each used for the Hot and Neutral lines, and one used for the Ground line. I also upgraded the plugs, tweaked the shielding to increase its efficiency/effectiveness, and now use custom-made All-Aluminum plug housings
The new Gold-plated 4N Copper plugs contain a feature that allows me to ground the entire All-Aluminum plug chassis. While the Aluminum chassis are heavier than the Poly-Carbonate housings I previously used, the plugs have an even tighter fit in your outlet(s), so no worries.
In addition to the grounded plug chassis, there is a high coverage braided Copper sleeve, which I ground only on the wall plug end to avoid creating a ground loop. The combination of the grounded plug chassis and braided Copper sleeve all but eliminates EMI/RFI noise, which makes for an even lower noise floor than my earlier models.
The result is a highly flexible and fully shielded jack-of-all-trades workhorse. While it's not quite at the performance level of its big brother, 'The 5' (a.k.a. "GODZILLA"), the feedback from clients across the globe has been (and continues to be) fantastic, and it is being used on everything from music servers to power amps, so it is truly a universal success.
'The Point One' is ready to be thrown in to the most demanding environments imaginable, as it was originally designed for a client living 2 doors down from a very noisy power sub-station, and running 1kw mono-blocks. He is also a huge Liam Neeson fan, and after nicknaming his cables "The Grey" (I used grey sleeve on them), he said (mixing movie references), "they have a very particular set of skills..." I believe one of the skills was making him regret buying other cables, but I'm not sure...